Saturday, February 3, 2007

Reptile Dysfunction

What's all this talk I hear about reptile dysfunction. I can't turn on my TV without hearing some geezer telling me not to be embarrassed about reptile dysfunction. Bob Dole, don't you have something more important to do than promote a remedy for reptile dysfunction. Reptiles have prospered on earth longer than people, and they will endure after we are gone, so a little reptile dysfunction isn't our problem. Get over it!!!
(Whisper, whisper.....) Ooooh, erectile dysfunction. It was erectile dysfunction, not reptile dysfunction. That's different. Never mind.
At 72 years, I can still hear tones and vowels about as well as ever, but many consonants escape me, along with occasional syllables, often with interesting and comical results.

No comments: