Friday, August 21, 2020

Country Church at Bellevue Christian

On Second Sundays, some Singalong Pickers stayed and led the church-service music.
The Gospel Supplement was used as the hymnal.
On those days, congregational singing was spirited.
A misguided minister then forbad it and tried to turn the church Anglican, then came Corid 19.

2018 Nov 
Prelude Sing:  75  Shall we gather at the river  C
Gathering Hymn:  46  Keep on the sunny side  F
Communion Hymn:  38  In the garden  G
Distribution Instrumental:  54  Lower lights  G
Offertory Performance: Tim Hollimon Traveling the hway
Invitation Hymn:  50  Life’s railway to heaven  G
Closing Hymn:  104  Will the circle be unbroken  G

2018 Dec
Prelude Sing:  1  Quietly rustles the snow
Gathering Hymn:  2  What Child is this
Communion Hymn:  3  Beautiful Star of Bethehem
Distribution Instrumental:  4  Sweetly the bells
Offertory Performance: Ruslan&Amelie 5 Christmas Angels
Invitation Hymn:  6  One Christmas eve
Closing Hymn:  7  Silent Night (repeat first verse acapella)

2019 Jan
Prelude Sing: 43 Just a closer walk with Thee
Gathering Hymn:  60 Never grow old
Communion Hymn:  64 Old rugged cross
Distribution Instrumental: 89 Using my bible for a roadmap
Offertory Performance:  99 Where could I go
Invitation Hymn:  77 Softly and tendrly
Closing Hymn:  11 Down by the riverside

2019 Feb 
Prelude Instrmtl 2 verses: 32 I feel like traveling on
Gathering Hymn:  62 Old country church
Communion Hymn: 24 He took your place
Distribution Instrmtl 2v: 56 Gathering flowers for Master’s
Offertory Performance: 67 One step more
Invitation Hymn: 68 Pass me not
Closing Hymn:  10 The darkest hour is just befor dawn

2019 Mar 
Prelude Instrmtl 2 verses: 37 I’ll sing for my Lord
Gathering Hymn: 45 Just over in the glory land
Communion Hymn: 58 My Jesus I love Thee
Distribution Instrmtl 2v: 95 When Heaven comes down
Offertory Performance: Jack&Bill 55 Mansion for me
Invitation Hymn: 18 Give me the roses
Closing Hymn: 33 I saw the light

2019 Apr 
Prelude Instrmtl 2 verses: 36 I’ll meet you in the morning
Gathering Hymn: 49 Leaning on the everlasting arms
Communion Hymn: 80 Sweet by and by
Distribution Instrmtl 2 verses: 94 When He calls
Offertory Performance: Regen Back Silent empty chair
Invitation Hymn: 91 Washed in the blood
Closing Hymn: 97 When the roll is called up yonder

2019 May 
Prelude Pickers Sing all: 99 Where could I go
Gathering Hymn: 79 Standing on the promises
Communion Hymn: 25 Hide me Rock of Ages
Distribution Instrmtl 2 verses: 20 Gone home
Offertory Performance: Ashlie 2 Angel band
Invitation Hymn: 100 Where the roses never fade
Closing Hymn: 35 I’ll fly away

2019 June 
Prelude Pickers Sing all: 8 Church in the Wildwood
Gathering Hymn: 93 What a friend
Communion Hymn: 42 Jesus Savior pilot me
Distribution Instrmtl 2+ verses: 4 Beautiful isle of somewhere
Offertory Performance: Ashlie He reached down
Invitation Hymn: 29 Hold to God’s unchanging hand
Closing Hymn: 84 This world is not my home

2019 July 
Prelude Pickers Sing all: 13 Dust on the Bible
Gathering Hymn: 21 Great Speckled Bird
Communion Hymn: 71 Precious Memories
Distribution Instrmtl  verses as needed: 57 Mother’s Bible
Offertory Instrumtl  verses as needed: 57 Mother’s Bible cont'd
Special Music: 5 A beautiful life
Invitation Hymn: 39 It is well with my soul
Closing Hymn: 7 Bringing in the sheaves

No comments: